The Republican Party is the second largest political party in American History. The grand old party has played a large role in history and the laws of our great nation. Today the Republican party is in scrambles as 65% of the party has modernized and the other 35% has not modernized.
The Old Republican Party
The old Republican Party is responsible for the issues are country is facing today. This group largely consists of Generation X (circa 1965 to 1985) and The Millennial Generation (circa 1985 to 2000). The age groups of the old party currently control most of the Republican Party but are slowly one by one being voted out by the New Republican Party. This demographic of the party typically sides with democrats on legislation and policy’s. Examples of Old Republican Party Members are: John McCain, Liz Cheney, Tom Rice and John Tune.
The New Republican Party
The new party is America First and does not try to but America last to make deals on the world stage. The modern party is largely controlled by Gen Z (circa 2001-2020). Generation Z is more active in politics then Generation X or the Millennial Generation. Young Conservatives according to research are no longer affiliating with a party. One good example of this is the decline of Teenage Republicans and College Republicans. Students across the nations are more interested in joining chapters of groups like TPUSA,YAF,YAL and Freedom Works.
The Accomplishments Of The New Republican Party
The New Republican Party has managed to do more in seven years then the Old Republican Party did in 50 Years. Here is a list of just some of the New Republican Party’s accomplishments
- Overturned Roe V Wade.
- Blocked the largest government overreach of OSHA (OSHA COVID-19 Mandate).
- Leveled the Playing Field For Trade.
- Modernized Our Nations Military.
- Destroyed ISIS.
American politics has changed a lot since the 2016 Presidential Election. Republicans have started becoming more active in American politics and have been taking back power in American Institutions. Trump won the 2016 election because he was not a politician. Trump ran as a pissed off American in a time when Democrats started passing radical legislation in the senate and house. Trumps polices were what most Americans wanted at a time when Democrats were raising taxes and intruding on religious rights. Trump unlike most presidents just stated his opinion of people who no regard to their positions or titles in government. Trump gave Gen Z a president they would support who was not tied to a party but the people.